I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
i'm still gutted over yesterday's event. it's the first time in my life murphy's law actually came to life. i thank god for a wonderful team who stood and fought. there's so much potential to be unleashed but yesterday was nothing short of disaster. we put up the best show we could. but i think we learnt a big lesson. and we shall pick the pieces up and move on with Him. ahwells. :)
i think i'm slowly and systematically ruining my life. i didn't go for class. again may i add. i've been missing class more than i've been missing sleep. and i've replaced them both with eating. do i hear a round of applause? hahahahaha. i'm a different person who was in america really. i was soooo motivated to do well this sem. i calculated the grades i needed to get to pull my cumulative grades up to where i wanted them to be, i looked into my modules, i did everything i could to plan to do well. but there is just no environment for me to thrive here. sigh. i cannot imagine my grades this sem. aiyo. scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment