Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy 2009!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back
I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus:
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We’ll live to know You here on the earth

Chorus:

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

Chorus: (2x’s)


2009 is here. the old has past, the new has come. lord, i pray that this year will be a better year. help me walk in closer intimacy with u. help me make good choices. help me to love myself and love the people around me. most of all, help me to be happy. ((:

i cannot believe the year is gone.

30 dec 2008 is a day worth remembering for me. i started with giving seb a lift to work, then meeting yujie for a movie and together, we visited javier. i had to cut my visit short because i had to meet darian. we ran errands, went for dinner, and then off to the spa! following the spa, supper with seb. it was a wonderful having my day packed with meeting all of my three best friends. awesome day! ((:

31st was interesting. started with going to giant to get drinks for the cg thanksgiving and hence was late in giving seb a lift to work (sorryyyy!!) and then i visited javier again because i promised him i would. had a good chat with evelyn, just talking about life and friends and ministry (thank you eve!). then rushed home to prepare for thanksgiving. first task was to clear my room. i took like 1.5 hrs. it's not neat. but it's neat-er. hahahahaha.

then was thanksgiving. i was in a very strange place so it was kinda bittersweet for me. i dunno. everyone had a great time though (i hope). at around 2, the guys decided to go night cycling. yujie and i hung out for the first time in 2009! whee. he gave me a diary for christmas and i gave him one too. kinda neat huh (actually it's due to my idiotic negligence but well...works out
i guess). heh.

2009 will be a better year for me. i will be happy. i will lose more weight. i will excel wherever i am. i will make new friends. i will experience new things. psyche up!

well parting shot. if u're my blog reader, u have made a difference in my 2008. because i handed out the address individually. hahahaha. THANK YOU!

No comments: